Wednesday, July 18, 2012

against the grain...

I finally gave in and picked up a copy of "50 Shades of Grey" by E.L. James, from my public library.  I can honestly say that I am glad I did not have to spend my money on this book.  While the book was so easy to read and I finished it super fast, that is probably the best thing I can say.  I picked it up and decided to read it due the hype, which is the exactly reason I was staying away in the first place.  There really is no story or plot, it is all sex, and after the first encounter with Christian and Anastacia, I was sort of turned off.  I will definitely read the other two books and see how I feel after that, but I am not that impressed so far...

OK...Let me have it :)

4 comments:

  1. and what did you think of it?? its debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have read the first book so far and I must be the only female on earth who is not impressed. When I get to book two and three I will let you know...

    ReplyDelete