Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Loved it...

Today's book review is "Sister" by Rosamund Lupton.

I quite enjoyed this book.  The thing I like best was the way it was written in the form of a letter from Beatrice, the narrator, to her missing sister, Tess.  I felt drawn in from the very beginning and looked so forward to reading it everyday.


It was definitely a page turner in my opinion and the author did a  great job of making me wonder which of the other characters were suspects in the disappearance (and then death) of her sister.  Police are calling it a suicide but Beatrice is certain that her sister would never had killed herself and sets out to find out who killed her sister.


I can honestly say I would never had guessed at who the murdered turned out to be. At some point I did have that "A-HA" moment when I figured out who it was and totally did not see it coming.


If you read the book, please let me know what you think of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment