Thursday, December 20, 2012

tv or not tv...

The book I just finished, "Last to Die," has characters that are based on the tv show "Rizzoli and Isles."  I read this book without realizing it was part of a recurring character type of book.  I am going to go back and read the series from the beginning, but I can say that because I have watched the tv show I was so able to picture each character, even though it is definitely different then what I watch on tv.

There is a privately owned school, called Evensong, that takes in children who are victims of violent crimes and need help with dealing with the world and all its danger.

Teddy has survived a massacre.  A couple years ago his whole family was killed and he survives and now the foster family he lives with is also killed.  Rizzoli is assigned to the case and tries to protect Teddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment