Thursday, November 15, 2012

fun and mysterious...

I just finished reading "The Look of Love" by Mary Jane Clark.  I didn't know when I started reading the book that it was one about a recurring character.  I liked that even though the book followed the same character I didn't have to read all the other books to understand the story.

Piper Donovan has just been invited to a California spa to make a wedding cake for the spa owner, Jillian, and is invited to stay at the spa while she works on the cake design.

While Piper is at the spa there is a murder and it seems the target is the bride, Jillian, and that there are many people who may want to harm Jillian or her father.

Piper also meets another person at the spa and tries to help her by trying to uncover some foul play at the spa as well.

It was a fun and easy read and would definitely read another story with Piper as the main character.

No comments:

Post a Comment