Friday, March 23, 2012

another mystery...

I think I have read almost everything James Patterson has writtten.  I just finished "Private #1 Suspect."  It was so, so good.  The book follows Jack Morgan who owns a private investigative firm, and his team as they try and solve their cases.

Jack arrives home from vacation to find a dead body in his bed.  It is his former girlfriend, who also worked for his firm.  Jack claims innocence and sets out to prove it.

Then there is the case about a movie star.  A case involving a known mobster.  And one more about murder that happens in a hotel.

James Patterson writes in such a way that it is so easy to follow along and I can read the book in a day.  I am always so eager to finish and look forward to finding out "who-done-it."

No comments:

Post a Comment